Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Training day 3 (dog day continued)

8:08 AM

I just got back from breakfast, where there was much excited chatter. We could all barely eat, and probably collectively ate one slice of toast. I feel sick with excitement. I think I might throw up. No Shermeen, you won't. You can't. Imagine puking on dog day?
So, we meet back in the dining room at 8:30. At that point, they'll probably give us the "meeting your dog" lecture, speaking a word a minute of course so as to draw it out as long as possible. Then, the dogs are supposed to arrive here around 9:00, at which point we head back to our rooms and in my case, possibly puke with excitement and nervousness. Oh god what if it doesn't like me? oh god oh god oh god


1 comment:

  1. 15 more mintues! I suppose you're right in the middle of that lecture right now if that's what they're giving you. If there is a lecture, do you think you can give a run down on what they say? I'm interested in hearing "How to Meet your Pup 101".

    ReplyDelete