Wednesday, August 08, 2012

dog day continued

I hear the trainer in the next room, describing a dog to its handler. Where is arden? I bet he's in a van, panting and at the ready!
This feels surreal. I feel suspended in time and space. Ok not really, but that sounded cool. I don't even know how to bide my time until I hear a knock on my door. I'm just pacing. Where is he? what do you do while you wait for the love of your life to meet you?
Two people from the gDB lounge called me to see how everything was going. You two know who you are, and I really appreciate it! sharing my joy feels so good right now!
Guys, what if i'm not equipped for this? I wonder what size he is! is he big? little? I wonder if he has soft fur. Arden's raiser, are you out there?
Ok, that trainer just left that girl's room. She isn't my trainer though, so I have no idea what happens next. I can hear the girl next to me telling her dog to sit. I can hear its paws scrambling happily all over the floor. The girl sounds so happy!
9:43 AM
The hallway sounds quiet again. Just cars on the highway. Where is he?
Oh god, I just heard a knock at the next door. It's housekeeping! how...disruptive, sort of! They're probably just doing something they have to do, but it's kind of random LOL. Oh, maybe they were giving her more things for her dog. Where's Arden?
Oh my god! the girl on the other side of me just got her dog! so my traienr has begun making her sounds. My heart is in my throat. I can't do this. Oh my god yes I can. This is unbearable. I want him now. Oh my god she just said "thank you"
oh my god knock knock he's here
oh no! it was just housekeeping, changing the towels! oh my god, my heart. my heart. I'm shaking.
I'm on the phone now with someone else from the lounge. You are so grounding to talk to--you know who you are. Thank you! In case you don't, you and I are hoping to meet when I come to Fenway Park in September.
10:00 AM
This is unacceptable! where is he? I'm all pretend mad now! I need to meet him! the girl in the room next to me is completely quiet now-maybe she isn't here anymore? I heard a door squeak. Who is it? oh my god. Ok, things are quiet again. It's not like I can just read a book or listen to music while I wait. I jsut need for him to be here. I want to touch him all over and feel his fur, every inch of his beautiful body. I wonder what he'll look like. Oh my god.

No comments:

Post a Comment