Wednesday, August 08, 2012

I met him!

10:04 AM
I heard a van pull up next to the outdoor hallway here. I heard hte door slam. and now, just silence. Where is everyone? Someone just come to my door!! pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!
I hope he's a happy dog. One who loves life, but who's also calm. I need fo rhim to be calm, ultimately. I hope we'll get along. Haha I sound like I'm sixteen. My mouth is so dry, but I don't dare walk over and pour myself some water--what if they knock while I'm drinking?
oh my god he's here
10:30 AM
Perfect. I don't know how on earth I thought I wouldn't love him at first sight. No moment in my life has felt more magical than this...ok, maybe when I was proposed ot, but you know.
Name: Arden:
Breed: 75% lab, 25% golden
Height: 25.5 inches tall
Weight: 74 lbs
Birthday: November 3, 2010
He just came in, licked my hand, and stoold calmly for me while I touched him and got to know him. He is perfect. That's the only word I can think of.
He's also a very light yellow. I love, love his colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment